AUTOGAR® DIRECT CLEANER FOR DPF – FAP
AG 2101 G is a concentrated cleaner developed for the degreasing and removal of solid particles in the particle filter.
- Removes all soot residues from the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) without disassembly
- It does not damage the particulate filter or react with other compounds.
– It is applicable to all closed particulate filter systems.
– In all vehicles with a particulate filter (cars, vans, etc.)
– Cleans energetically and without altering all parts of the particulate filter (DPF)
– It is compatible with all metal parts made of aluminium, magnesium, zinc and cadmium .
– It can be used and is perfectly compatible with the latest generation of exhaust particulate filters
How to use
- Remove only the particulate filter probes. (of pressure or temperature)
- Apply through the probe holes with the special AUTO-GAR POWER SPRAY applicator, in the direction of the exhaust gas flow. This product is applicable to all particulate filter systems.
- Once applied, carry out a driving test for at least 20 minutes, FORCING THE REGENERATION OF THE DIESEL PARTICULATE FILTER.
- If the regeneration is not started automatically by the engine electronics, carry out the regeneration via diagnosis. Afterwards, it is highly recommended to add 400 ml of AG 2056 G PREVENTIVE CLEANING FOR THE PARTICLE FILTER to the tank. Check the oil level before cleaning.
- If the oil dissolves in the diesel or if the vehicle burns oil, an oil change is required.
- One liter is enough to clean a particulate filter in a car. In other cases consult.
- Rinse afterwards with our AG 2102 G (Alkalinity Neutralizer